Instantly reap the benefits of brand awareness and higher web traffic when you order a branded content package.
Branded Content, also known as native advertising, is the fastest growing trend in advertising. It's online content that is promotional in nature but blends in with the user experience of the site that displays it.
The articles serve to position you as the industry expert. Articles can be written by you or by a freelance writer, and can also include a video. All Branded Content is housed on your own article page template. Articles stay on the site forever and can include hyperlinks back to your site.
Linking back to your site is a huge way to drive traffic to your website as soon as the article is published. As an added bonus, linkbacks from a reputable URL such as a trusted news source also benefits your website's performance in search engine results.
Branded content keeps a readers attention much longer than traditional advertising because you are providing content that is interesting to them. Native advertising has the power to gain consumer eye share.
Branded Content on PoughkeepsieJournal.com
The Poughkeepsie Journal Media Group is the only vendor for branded content on PoughkeepsieJournal.com: the Hudson Valley's top source for local news . Branded content is typically provided and authored by the advertiser, and appears simultaneously on lohud.com’s desktop, iPad and mobile web platforms.* These stories are clearly marked with brand logos and ‘Sponsor Story’ headers to differentiate them from the newspaper’s editorial content. Therefore, advertisers utilizing branded content not only educate and inform their target audience, they also build brand loyalty and authority.
*Native advertising options also available in The Poughkeepsie Journal print publications.
View an example of Branded Content
- Native advertisers experience a 33% lift in perceived credibility for native on well-regarded news sites.
- Newspaper digital audience has grown twice as fast as the Internet audience in the past 12 months.
- Newspaper content is 50% more likely to be retweeted than all other local media, including television & radio.
- Allows local consumers to interact with your brand in a more passive way initially, positioning the brand as an expert in your field
- Increased web traffic and linkbacks from a reuptable source
- The use of video (option) to supplement your article and position your brand as the industry expert
Discover How We Connect With Your Customers
TAKE YOUR SHARE.
Once you’ve submitted the form fill the whitepaper will automatically
Poughkeepsie Journal Media Group
85 Civic Center Plaza
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601